Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Princess has glasses



Today, Anna Grace received her glasses. They called this morning and told us they were ready. Nana and Mema met me and the kids at the office. Anna Grace was so sad and cried her little heart out. It broke my heart. I think she was mostly afraid of the doctor. When we finally left the office she was fine. It was so amazing to watch her look at things as if it were the 1st time she ever saw them. I am sure it was amazing to see things clearly. She loves the TV-I think she can finally see what is happening on the screen. Thank God we were able to get her an appointment with such a great doctor. I am thanking God for the little signs that led us to have her checked. I can't imagine if we had continued to let her go without glasses. She is proud of herself and keeps telling us to take pictures. It is priceless. She has the best attitude. She has gently pulled the glasses off 3 times today. I think we are going to invest in a strap so that we don't lose them. Thank you for your prayers-we are grateful to have so many people who love our precious daughter.

No comments: