Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Princess Tea Party


This weekend we helped Miss Gracie celebrate her 5th birthday. Her mom, Kellie, and I have been friends Forever. We met in high school when we worked at Bilo. We have seen each other through good times and bad. We have been in each other's weddings and witnessed the birth and adoption of our children together. It is hard to believe that we have known each other so long.

Gracie had a Princess Tea Party and it was so much fun. We transformed a hair salon into a beautiful castle and the girls loved it. Ashton did a fabulous job on all of the girl's hair and they loved the make up and jewelry. Anna Grace had a ball. She refused to wear her costume but she thought she was as big as the other girls. She LOVED Cinderella. It is not often that you get to dance with a real princess at a party.

We had so much fun. Jodi did an awesome job with the almost 300 pictures she took. It is like being at the party all over when you get to flip through the photos and see the party from her perspective. Thanks friend-I know it isn't as much fun when you spend the party behind a camera. You capture moments that last a lifetime and it makes me love you that much more.

We had a wonderful time-Enjoy the photos.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun party!!! It looks like the girls had such fun!! They all look just beautiful. I LOVE Anna's princess outfit!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

oops...that was me...I don't have blogger account...and I forgot to sign it. :) Bobbi

Windy said...

They are all so cute! I can't wait to see Anna Grace's glasses. I think little kids with them are precious:)

Anonymous said...

ANGEL: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST DAUGHTER IN THE WORLD. I LOVE YOU! MAMA

Lexie said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a blessed day with your family! :0)

Lexie

Ahnna said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day! Enjoy it!
Ahnna

T&T Mom said...

Happy Birthday Angel. You could have told me on Monday that you had an up-coming BD. Hope it was good.

Livin' out loud said...

SO totally cute!!