Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Weekend Fun



Last weekend we had special guests. Miss Ella brought her mommy and daddy to see us. They spent the weekend at our house. We had so much fun. Ella was all smiles and giggles and she and Anna Grace had fun together. Nikki and I got to scrapbook for a little while and we had so much fun catching up . We went downtown to Falls Park and Nikki got lots of good pictures of everyone. We are so blessed to have met such wonderful families during our trip to China. We treasure the friendships that we made. It is so neat to see the girls together and watching them grow.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

BEAUTIFUL! Wish my kids were that good about letting me make their pictures! Love you!

Joy said...

Hi,

I love the pictures and it's good to see Ella. Hope to see you soon!!!!!

Joy

Jewels of My Heart said...

Your family is just beautiful!
Thank you again for your donation.