Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ashton


Ashton headed off to her 7th grade year at Middle School today. She was up at 6am getting ready. She looked so pretty with her new haircut. I can't believe that she went to school without us today. It is the 1st time we have not taken her to her 1st day. Ashton loves volleyball and is trying out for the team at school. She has tryouts tomorrow so say a prayer for her. She loves blogging and her blog puts mine to shame. She is so talented. She has a list of people waiting for her to give them a free blog makeover. She writes like an adult and I sometimes forget that she is still a child. Anna Grace was so sad without her today. She kept saying she was sad and needed sissy. Ashton is like a second mom to Anna Grace and I could not do it without her. She bathes her, dresses her for bed and feeds her. I am so proud to call her my daughter. Check out her blog so you can see what I mean.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashton looks beautiful!! I LOVE her hair!!! :) I will be praying for her this week!! Hope her first day was a great one! Love~Bobbi

Amy Clemons said...

You have a beautiful family and a remarkable daughter in Ashton.

Joy said...

I love you pictures and blog of the children going back to school. You are the best MOM!!!!!

Look forward to seeing you and your family soon. Let me know if you are coming to NC.

Joy

Jodi said...

You are so blessed to have a daughter like Ashton! Loan her to me sometime! I remember like it was yesterday when she was born and every first step she has taken because we have been right there cheering her on. I just know she is going to make a mark on this world in a big way! She is so smart, beautiful and has a voice like an angel! On top of all of that, she is fun to be with! We love her and are so proud of her!