Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Adam


Adam is starting 4th grade this year. He will be changing classes for the 1st time. He is very happy with his teacher, Mr. Fowler(who happens to be a big Tiger fan). I can't believe he is almost 10 years old. It seems like only yesterday, we were taking him to his 1st day of K3. I believe I only worked up the nerve to take him to about 8 of his classes the whole year. Every day we had a new reason why he needed to stay at home with mommy. He will be playing baseball this fall. He loves to play. Everyday he wants dad to throw ball with him in the yard. He has also fallen in love with swimming. He has become quite the swimmer. He can swim laps around me. Although I am so proud of him and what a wonderful young man he is becoming, I wish I could freeze time and keep him this age forever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam looks so handsome in his Tiger shirt!!! I think it is awesome that he loves swimming so much!!! It is such a fun thing to be a part of!!! :) Love~Bobbi

Amy Clemons said...

Good luck to Adam. I bet he really admires Michael Phelps!

Angel said...

Amy,
Phelps is the HERO around our house-he is ALL we talk about and watch! Thanks for all of the sweet notes about my family!
Angel

Jodi said...

Adam is growing up so much! I hope his teacher can handle having such a smart student! He is going to blow her away! Seems like only yesterday he was a little baby in your arms and now he is quite the big guy with a big heart! Can't believe the size shoe he is wearing! He is going to look down on all of y'all before you know it! He is a sweetheart and we love him!