Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hayne


My how time has flown. It was only yesterday that Ashton was starting K5. Part way through her 1st year, we found out about our precious surprise, Hayne. It was like starting all over. I had no idea how much we would enjoy having a new baby in the house. From the beginning, Hayne has been my buddy. We have sent the other 2 off each year with tears in our eyes, but knowing how much fun we would have together. Trips to the shop and out to lunch were plenty. The others were so jealous when they would get in the car and hear about the neat things we did that day. I have enjoyed every day that I was able to spend with my baby boy. I can't believe I had to take him to K5 today. He was so brave. He had a wonderful day and is looking forward to picking out a prize for being so brave. He will be 6 years old tomorrow. He is joining the swimming team and the YMCA and cannot wait. He loves Power Rangers and anything Narnia. He loves his family and especially the little sister who calls him Haynie Grace. He is growing up so quickly. I am so proud of how well he did today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY Hayne!!! What a big guy you were today!! You look so handsome for the first day of kindergarten!!! Love~Bobbi

Anonymous said...

Hayne I am SO proud of you and you looked so handsome! Your teachers look like they are VERY nice. John Henry was SO excited that he got to see you yesterday. I hope that you had a WONDERFUL day!!!
Love - Mrs. Shelley

Amy Clemons said...

Awww! How sweet. I hope Hayne likes school this year.

Jodi said...

I am so proud of Hayne enjoying his first day at BIG school and making so many friends! He has always been a special little guy and I am sure he will be loved by all! Way to go "Power Ranger", Hayne & Happy Birthday! Love you all!