Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Prayer Request

We are just hours away from boarding our plane to China. Just a couple of days away from meeting our new son. I can't believe the time is here. I would like to share some very specific prayer request with you.
Please pray:
*For Andrew's heart-That he is ready for his family--it is going to be the most difficult for him and our prayer is that God has prepared his heart for us
*Safety for traveling-Hal and I plus all 4 kids and his parents will be traveling alot of hours-Please pray that God protects us and gets us there safely
*Health-Please pray that we all stay healthy while we are gone and that Andrew is healthy
*Nanny Cat-Hal's grandmother broke her hip last week-Please pray for healing for her and that she improves daily-It is very hard for Hal's dad to leave her right now-so please pray that he has peace
*My parents-My parents are staying here and holding down the business for us-please pray for peace for them and that all goes smoothly
This is the journey of a lifetime. I feel like the most blessed woman in the world. I am so happy that this is the journey that God has led us on. I can't wait to meet Andrew and have all of my children together. I am so grateful for my life and for all of the friends and family who have joined us on this journey. We covet each of your prayers and please know that we will depend on them daily to get us through.
In closing, I want to give all the Glory to God-who has for now, blessed me with these!
I can't believe this is my last post from the USA! Woo Hoo!

No comments: