Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

5 hours and counting!

Our room is unpacked and everything is ready. We went to bed at 10 and were all wide awake by 2 am-I was sure we would sleep all night because we were so exhausted. Hayne is the only one who is still asleep. Anna Grace and Adam are going strong. They woke up starving In just 5 hours, we will be meeting our little man! I can't believe it-In 5 hours, our dreams will be realized! Our son will be a Forever Part of our family-I can't stop crying-I am so very excited. The backpack of toys is packed, cameras are charged, paperwork is ready-7 months of waiting, praying,and believing is about to come to pass. Our next post will be us as a Forever Family of 7-Thanks for all of your prayers!

4 comments:

Carmi said...

It is 8:45 here in NC and I am finally checking in! I am thinking that maybe you all have Andrew now but not sure. Praying all is going well.

stacie said...

So glad you guys have met Andrew. I bet it is so exciting. Can't wait to see pics of his with your precious family!!!! in prayer <3

Anonymous said...

Dear Rice family,God has sent you this wonderful little boy and I'am so happy for you.I can't wait to see pictures of him.Will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Love,Jodi's Aunt Betty

Jodhi said...

Big butterflies in my tummy!!! SO excited for you all!