Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Bop Bop (& Bobbi)


Happy Birthday to my daddy otherwise known as Bop Bop. He is the best daddy ever. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful daddy who loves me as much as I love him. We love doing things with him and my mom(Nana). We go on vacations together and no year is complete without a trip to the beach. My kids think that Bop Bop is the smartest and coolest papa around(& he is:) Anna Grace crawls up in his lap and ask for "sugar" all of the time. When we ask for a kiss, she answers "No thats Bop Bops sugar" We love you so much and look forward to celebrating at least 40 more years with you!

Happy Birthday to our sweet friend, Bobbi. Our adoption opened so many new doors in our lives but none as special as the friends we made during the journey. We met Jake and Bobbi in May of 2006 while we were all waiting on our referral. God knew what he was doing when we picked our adoption agency and each step of the journey. He gave us encouragement to endure the process and wait for our sweet girls. We are so blessed to call Bobbi and her family our friends. Hope your day was great. Can't wait until we can get together and celebrate!

7 comments:

Amy Clemons said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog. I love the new pics of Anna Grace. She is beautiful and precious in every way. You are truly blessed.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your encouraging comments on my blog. We are so blessed by all the prayers and love and support we have gotten this past week. I love your blog. I need to talk to Ashton about revamping my blog. It needs a makeover. I had no idea she was a blog designer. Well, hopefully we'll be back at church soon and see you then!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your Daddy!!! :) I had forgotten that we share the same one. Thanks so much for the sweet birthday wishes...I am so blessed to have you! Love~Bobbi

Jodi said...

We hope your daddy had a wonderful birthday! We are both blessed with super parents! Love y'all!

Debby said...

Happy Birthday John and Bobbi! Hope your day was wonderful!

Kecia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kecia said...

Hi! My name is Kecia and i found ur blog in other blog's comments section...lol! I just fell in love with your family, and hope you would adpted me as your new friend!
So you can share the gloriuos things about your life in your country,and i will share the beautys of mine!!
SHALOM!!!