Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

Carolina Girl Tshirt






Okay Guys! Carolina Girl Tshirts are hot off the press. Call me at 918-4700 if you want to place an order. We have them in stock and ready to deliver. We have short sleeve, long sleeve and hoodies. Thank you for your support. We started selling these shirts while we were waiting to bring Miss Anna Grace home and we never imagined they would be so popular. God truly blessed us in providing our way. Part of the proceeds from these shirts will help another family bring home their baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the squeakers shoes at the weecycle and was hoping to find them on your website. I can not find them on here! Would you send me some info on them and a cataolge. Or just point me in the right direction to find them on your website. Thanks! Andrea Belk