Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Crazy Days are here again!

Well it is official-we are crazy busy! Ashton had her 1st Volleyball game last night. She did great and we are so proud. She got her serve over the net and I am not sure if it was me or Adam yelling the loudest. We left her game for a 15 minute meal at Chick-fil-A and then headed to Adam's 1st baseball game. He did great and I love how he cheers his team on. Hayne is starting swimming team at the Y so we will be juggling 3 activities a day for awhile. I will be selling my tshirts this week at the big Weecycled Sale and Hal will have his hands full of kids. I am hoping that we do really well(who knows-maybe this is the start of another trip to China-one can pray:) Hope you all have a wonderful week. Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

Kecia said...

I am sure that everything will be just fine with you and your family!
You guys are so blessed!!I'll be praying for you all!!!
P.S: Thanks for being ter first one to check out my blog!!
GOG BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

Jodi said...

Ready set go! I think you need one more activity! How about Mom and tot dance? I love you all!