Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

Almost 2!


I can't believe in just 6 days, my sweet baby girl will be 2 years old. Time has flown by so quickly since the day we met our princess. She has changed so much in such a short time. She is quite the talker. She amazes us everyday with her ability to communicate with us. She is such a precious little girl. We are so blessed to be her parents. As I look forward to celebrating her 2nd birthday, I can't help but think of someone else who is also thinking of this day. Somewhere across the ocean is the woman to who I will forever be indebted. I wish that there were a way I could let her know what a beautiful, smart, sweet and loved little girl Anna Grace is. I want her to know how much we treasure the gift that we have been given. She is our heart. We will always love and protect her. I wish that we could somehow give her peace that Anna Grace is well and taken care of. I know many others never mention these things but my heart is burdened and heavy for the sorrow that has to over take you at times. I always want Anna Grace to be able to talk to us and discuss her past. We have been blessed and my prayer is that God will send peace that passeth all my understanding to all those in China who were a part of my little one's life while she was there.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Hi,

Reading your blog made me cry. You are so right, we are very blessed to have such wonderful girls.

Addie will be turning two Sept.
16th. I understand how you feel about how fast time has gone. Hope to see you and your family soon. We would love to meet you somewhere one weekend.

Joy

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture! I cannot believe that sweet Anna Grace will be 2 years old in less than a week. The time goes way too quickly. Give her a big hug from us..and I hope we see you all soon!! Love~Bobbi