Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring Photos

I must admit it-I think these are the CUTEST KIDS EVER! Today was picture day at school. Andrew was not very happy to see school this morning. He kept shaking his hand at me and saying NO very loudly-Bless his heart-he wants to say with "Mama" Once inside, he quite enjoyed having his picture made with the live bunny. He kept patting him so sweetly. He got tickled when he let his Panda kiss the bunny-It was precious! Anna Grace is wearing a dress that Mema hand smocked for Ashton when she was 3 years old. I have got to find a picture of Ashton wearing it so we can put them together. Andrew ended up staying at school and having a great day. He is so lucky to have such sweet teachers loving on him. I think he gets spoiled greatly while he is there-We are blessed!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are absolutely PRECIOUS!!! :) Anna looks so beautiful in her big sister's dress...and I love the way that Andrew's sweet smile lights up the room! Too cute for words!!! hugs~ Bobbi

Mario and Lisa said...

So cute!

Jodi said...

Wonderful pictures of two of your precious blessings!