Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

FRIENDS FOREVER!




Today was one of those moments that makes you stop and think---I mean really think---Think about things that you will never know the answer to---
My computer is in our kitchen. When it goes into screen saver mode, pictures are displayed. Today right as Andrew walked by the computer, MollyClaire came up. He stopped right in his tracks and started speaking in Chinese. He grabbed my chair and climbed up to the screen. He was so animated talking and gesturing to the screen. He tried to pull MollyClaire off of it. It was so precious. It melted my heart. What do these 2 share? A past that we will never fully understand, a connection that will last a lifetime. He was so thrilled to see his friend. I am so grateful that they had each other. I pray that one day they can tell us more about their past-but if not that is okay. I know one thing for sure---They have a wonderful future together--they will be able to see each other often-I feel so blessed that we can share in MollyClaire's life-God orchestrated something so much bigger than I ever imagined. He knew that we would travel twice with this sweet family. That both of our children would be friends. We feel blessed by their friendship.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And we feel so VERY blessed by your friendship!!! I just love that your sweet boy loves his friend so much!! She loves him too and talks about him all the time!!! They truly share a very strong connection that they will always have...PRAISE GOD!!! How blessed are we that God chose us to be the parents of these two precious children?!!! I can't wait to see what He has in store for these sweet friends!!! Thanks for your post...it made my heart sing!!

We love you Rice family!!! Hope to see you soon!!!

~Stacey said...

When is the island going to back to "normal"? We are adopting a little 15 month old from Chongqing in June!!!