Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!











On Friday, Hal will be 40 years old! Wow-Happy Birthday to the best husband, daddy, friend in the world. We are all so truly BLESSED to be a part of his life. He loves each of us unconditionally. He takes time with each of the kids. He supports me in everything I do. He has provided for us so that I can stay at home and take care of our children. There are no words to describe what a special man he is to each of us. Tonight we invited friends and family to a surprise birthday party for him. He thought we were meeting Craig and Jodi to celebrate Craig's birthday. He was so surprised and so very grateful.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

We all had so much fun! Fabulous food and wonderful friends! You really know how to give an awesome party! Happy Birthday Hal . . . and Craig too! Hurry up and catch up with the 40's crowd little miss baby girl! Love you!

~Stacey said...

Wow, you have a beautiful family! We have accepted a little 15 month old of the waiting children list. I believe she is Chongqing. I was reading your blog and saw that is where your little daughter is from. I would love any suggestions you might have for me to do or get there! Our blog is http://jadamei.blogspot.com

Thanks

stacey!!