Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 52- LOA Cheer!



Today is day 52 of our wait for LOA---So close to the "average" 60 day wait! I so want to be quicker than average :) Each day I wake up praying that today will be THE DAY! I am so ready to be in the final wait for our travel approval. My baby needs to come home! I am still praying and believing that it will not be much longer. They are laying carpet in his room today-Yippee! So very happy to be able to put their Castle bed together. I can't wait to see the finished product. Then I will be able to start shopping for all the things our new little man will need. I want his room to be perfect for him when he gets here. A couple of weeks ago, our friends came over for dinner and to share our referral videos. We are praying very hard that we will be able to travel to China together. We were in the same travel group when we went to meet Anna Grace. We were just able to spend the last couple of days of the trip together since the girls were in different provinces. Both Anna Grace's had fun playing together and Kathleen and I enjoyed talking about how wonderful it will be when our babies are home and are families are complete. Since it was "Football Saturday" we needed to support our teams. I bought an ice cream cake from Brusters and they decorated it for us-Instead of choosing a team to support, I decided to cheer for an LOA---You know----Give me an L- L- you got your L you got your L---Give me an O-O- you got your O you got your O--Give me an A- A- you got your A you got your A---What do you WANT----MY LOA!!!!! Let's hope that this blurry pic brings us some serious luck in the next few days!!!! Thanks for letting this crazy waiting mommy entertain you today :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying we both hear wonderful news...VERY soon!!! We are so blessed to be sharing this beautiful journey with you and your family!!! I can't imagine enduring this wait without you!!! Can't wait to CELEBRATE receiving our LOA's!!!