Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009


Things I've Learned About Having A Family of Six

1. Dirty floors don't matter.

2. The bath at the end of the day washes off the day's meals.

3. I hear "Wow, you have your hands full at least 100 times a day." It makes me smile.

4. My husband is the most patient man alive.

5. Groceries that would last other families a month are gone in a week.

6. Lots of "letting go".

7. Cherish the tiny handprints on the wall. They don't last forever.

8. Oxy Clean is my best friend.

9. With 4 kids who has time for the gym?

10. The more LOVE you give, the MORE LOVE YOU HAVE TO GIVE.


Things I've Learned About Adoption

1. It is a miracle

2. Patience

3. Your kids will find you.

4. God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

5. Love is all that really matters.


I love being a family of six but I can't wait until we are a family of seven! One day closer to our sweet Andrew!

2 comments:

Windy said...

great post, Angel:)
I remember when Kennedy are Karson were little (they are only 17 mos apart) people would say that to me and I would reply, "I like it that way" and smile at them.
Hoping with you that your wait is short!

Desiree' said...

Amen!!