Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

2 weeks Down!

Today we have officially been waiting 2 weeks for our LOA----14 days down and hopefully we are 1/3 of the way there! Still praying that we will get processed quickly so that we can travel by the end of this year. Each day gets a little harder to wait on Andrew. I want to bring him home so bad. I find comfort that he is in a great orphanage and he is receiving speech therapy but I think a family would be the best therapy ever. I miss him so much. The wait is much harder this time than with Anna Grace. We only waited 8 weeks to meet her from the time we saw her sweet face. It has been 4 months and 13 days since we 1st say his face and almost 3 months since we accepted his referral. I so wish I could share his sweet picture with you so that you could see our precious son. His room is coming along quickly. Hopefully within 2 weeks it will be completely done. I can't wait to pick out bed sets and colors for his room. Hayne is so excited to share a room with Andrew. He is going to be the best big brother. All of the kids pray everyday that he is taken care of and that we can travel soon to be with him. I cannot wait to hold him and tell him how much his family loves him. I will post pictures of their room soon!

No comments: