Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Video Update

Just rec'd the biggest blessing in the mail from our agency-A video of our precious boy. In the very beginning they are telling him to say Mama and HE DOES!!! Imagine my delight in hearing my son say Mama for the 1st time!! Gotta tell you it was a moment in our house-I remember jumping up and down and yelling for the kids to come. We had not heard it the 1st time we watched. I have been watching those 45 seconds over and over and memorizing all of the details of his precious little face. Can't wait to hold him in my arms. Thanks to our agency for such an amazing gift at just the right moment!

5 comments:

Taylor said...

So happy for you to finally have Andrew's video in your hands.

Desiree' said...

I got your email to follow our private blog. I think I may "know" you from the CWA fftia site. Any chance the DOB for your son is 7/29/2006?

Wife of the Pres. said...

Hi, thanks for your note on my blog and the INFO!!! THANKS!!! I noticed your DD, beautiful DD and whole family by the way, is from Chongqing. Not to give out any info. but we'll be traveling there SOON I hope. ;) Wonder if you saw out son when you were there in 07?

Take care and hope you get your dossier done ASAP!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodi said...

Andrew is a sweetie pie and we can't wait to meet him and encircle him with our "friend love"! He missed a great day at the park yesterday, but time is going to fly (as it normally does) and he will be here before we know it . . . right there in that swing beside Anna! Love you more than you will ever know and so thankful that you are my very best friend!