Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Letters to Andrew

My Sweet Andrew,
Tonight you are sleeping in China. Do you know that tomorrow is your birthday? When you wake up you will be a 3 year old. I so wish that I could be there to sing Happy Birthday to you, sweet boy. My heart breaks that one more special day is passing and you are not with us. I pray that you will get your package tomorrow. I hope that the nannies will read your letter to you and show you pictures of your family. We are so ready to meet you. Your brothers and sisters love you so much already. Anna Grace has informed us all that she will be your mommy. She is going to hug you, kiss you and she told us that you will be so happy. I pray you can feel our love right now. I ask God often to whisper in your ear how much your mama and baba love you. We are eagerly waiting for the day when we can come to you. This wait is so hard. I want to hold you and tickle you. I want to have a huge birthday cake decorated with cars and trucks for you. I want to watch you open all of the presents we have waiting for you. I can't wait to see you and Hayne sleeping in your room together. Hayne loves picking out things for you and he wants to match you. He is enjoying helping pick out decorations for the room you and he will share. When we go out, all of the kids want to get things for you. We can't walk past anything "cars" without someone picking one out for you. You are loved-you are our special little boy and we cannot wait until we can all be together forever.
I love you more than words can say! Happy Birthday sweet one-We can't wait to celebrate when you come home!
Love, Mommy

Tomorrow is Andrew's Birthday but it is already nighttime in China so I wanted to send him a letter before he woke up on his birthday!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Awe! How sweet! I know how very hard everyday of waiting is for you and your family, so Andrew's birthday is going to be an especially hard one! We wish he were here too. I bet we would be having one more big Andrew shin-dig with a stop at the infamous Chuck E. Cheese's! Andrew will have lots of birthday wishes headed his way all the way across the sea. We love you all and sweet little Andrew too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! Nana loves you and will be so happy to hold you and kiss your sweet little face. God and your Mema and Papa in heaven are watching over you until we can bring you home and help them. I know in my heart that Mema is making sure her little man is safe and knows his Mommy will be there soon.Nana

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, sweet Andrew. You are so loved. I can't wait to see the 3rd birthday celebration that you will have with your family when you get HOME!! We love you~ The Newsomes

eastandwest said...

We were in process during Moli's third birthday as well. (((HUGS)))- that first birthday home is so special!!!