Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This is a VERY rough draft of our Gotcha Day video of Anna Grace. It has taken me almost 19 months to get it downloaded from my video camera to computer.  I am having a video made but I wanted to share this with those of you who have continued to ask.  I did add music but I could not figure out how to silence the video so please bear with me.  I love this song-I clung to it during our 2 year wait knowing that it would be worth it.  I find it amazing that my favorite part of the song is when Hal gets to hold his daughter for the 1st time.  This precious man waited for his girl for 15 years.  He prayed and waited patiently for me to hear the call to adopt.  I am so grateful that he was so faithful to the call and willing to wait for the right moment.  Our lives have forever been changed.  I would go back to China tomorrow if I could.  Hopefully soon we will have the professional video to share with you.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Speechless I am! Ohhh, how precious! I sat here crying like a baby! What a priceless piece of video! I think it's great! I can't believe how big & beautiful she is! How blessed your family is! Thanks for sharing!!
Love Ya!
Joy