Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year






Our little Chinese Princess quite enjoyed her photo shoot with all of her "China" goodies.  She kept holding her tea pot and cup saying "Mommy I love my China set, mommy I love my China umbrella, ect." She is very much loving anything that came home from China with us.  It makes me smile.  I hope that we will always be able to encourage her and teach her how blessed she is to have such a rich heritage.  Tonight we are celebrating with our family at our favorite Chinese restaurant. We are a day early but they are closed on Sundays to be with family and we wouldn't miss celebrating with them.  

2 comments:

Debby said...

Happy New Year Sweet Anna! We love you and your family. May God pour out blessings from heaven on you all this year.

Jodi said...

Just beautiful! I think pretty Anna could win a contest for the prettiest girl and the advanced photographer should really enter some sort of contest! Amazing perspective you have with the mirror. Just AWESOME! Gave me cold chills! By the way, "Happy Chinese New Year, Y'all!" We look forward to tonight!!! I am hungry already! Love y'all!