Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Stork(aka-UPS) has landed!






Today was a very exciting day. We were thrilled to see the Big Brown Truck pull up at work. Our sweet UPS guy had no idea that he was "delivering" our baby :) What a relief to have that precious piece of paperwork in our hands! Spent the afternoon checking and re-checking that I had completed everything needed to apply for our I800 Provisional. That one package contained 38 pieces of paperwork-WoW! I said alot of prayers over that package(and Nana did too) before I dropped it in the Fed Ex box. Prayers that God will move our paperwork at lightening speed-at such a rate that there could be no other explanation but God! I am perfectly at peace that it is ALL in HIS timing. I just keep praying that HIS timing will have us leaving sooner than anyone imagined:) We have a wonderful agency and they have helped us so much. We were completely prepared for all that had to be done today. We are hoping that we will get an update or another picture of Andrew soon. They are going to ask but a picture will be hard to get. Our last picture is from March of this year. I can't imagine how much he has changed. This mommy is sure ready for that last piece of paperwork to arrive so that I can go get my son!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

WhoooHOOOO! So glad that brown "stork" finally landed! Sorry I wasn't there, but I thought that he was going to be an afternoon type of stork! Anyway, this is just one more step in the journey to meet Andrew (at long last) and I am thrilled all is progressing smoothly. We can't wait to meet him!! I love you Angel and I am so happy for y'all!!