Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Still Waiting

We have encountered a bump in the road of this adoption journey. A vital piece of paperwork is missing and we have yet to receive our approval. If we get it by this Wednesday, then our paperwork can still go to China on Friday. Please pray with us that this will happen. I understand that this will all happen in His perfect timing, but it is so hard to wait when I know our precious little one needs his mama and baba. A friend reminded me today that thankfully God loves him even more than I do and therefore He will protect him until we can be together. So grateful tonight that I serve a God who can move mountains and speak peace to my soul.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

I am saddened by the bump in the road for y'all. I can see in your eyes how much you want Andrew home where he needs to be; where you want him to be; where, with prayer, he will be soon. Things are all happening for a reason in this big world, even down to his little envelope full of paper work - floating around in the wrong place. Accepting it is the hard part, but you can do it with a little help from your friends. I will always be here for you, Angel. I love you more than a sister!

Anonymous said...

Everyone out there please keep Andrew in your prayers. I know God is in control but maybe with enough people praying we can locate our missing papers. Nana

Holley - (in)courage said...

Praying as I type these words for your Andrew...

Desiree' said...

Hang in there. God has a purpose for everything. Andrew will be in your arms before you know it!!