Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2008

My First Blogger Award!!! and I've been tagged!

Amy has given me my very 1st blogger award!!! I also LOVE her blog- Thank you Amy!!! Go over to Amy's blog and take a look! :)


If you get this award you must then choose 7 other people who's blog you love! Then you must leave them all a comment and tell them you got the award SO here's who I choose:
  1. Ashton (My daughter)
  2. Deb
  3. Jodi
  4. Kecia
  5. Ohilda
  6. Shelley
  7. Jenn
Now Ashton tagged me for 7 weird/random things about myself! Then I must tag 7 people- To make this easier the 7 people that I love to read there blogs are the ones I've tagged!!!! Here are 7 weird things about myself-
  1. I have an obsession with sale items-If an item is on clearance, I can't buy just one. I have to buy several in case someone else needs this totally unnecessary item. I am working on this and I must admit that I think I am winning.
  2. Hal and I have been together since I was in 9th grade-22 years-way over 1/2 of my life! I am so blessed and I don't know what I ever did to deserve such a wonderful, caring, loving husband. He is the greatest!
  3. My 13 year old is much more computer literate than I am-she blows me away with her talent.
  4. I love to scrapbook. I must admit that I have not done anything since we brought Anna Grace home in July of 2007 but when I get a chance, I am prepared(see fact #1)
  5. I love to sell things-I have been a part of "home based" business for years. Home Interiors, Creative Memories, Tupperware, Silver jewelry and purses and more. I am always a sucker to try something new where I can "earn" free products. My new T-shirt business is the 1st time I have actually helped Hal at the shop. My family has always made fun of me but it has supported "said habit" from fact #1. :)
  6. I love Disney World-I could go several times a year and not get tired of it. My new obsession is getting to go on a Disney Cruise. Hal cringed this week when I got a "sale" flyer from Disney offering a huge discount. I continue to practice -"Hi, I am Angel and I am a compulsive discount shopper"
  7. I love my family. I feel like the most blessed woman on this planet. I get to spend each day with 4 wonderful children and my husband. My mother is awesome and I am blessed to have her at work helping me with the kids daily. I could not ask for more in this life. Although I will continue to pray for God's direction concerning orphans in our lives.

Thanks for reading. I hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

Debby said...

Thanks for tagging me~ I've never been tagged before. It is a great honor :>)

You are not weird, my friend, as I share in some of your defining qualities.

Last, but not least, meet us in WDW?!? Come on Hal, we miss our friends!

Kecia said...

Thank you for tagging me!!
Its so fun!!