Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for this year. I am thankful that I have all 4 of my children here with me-happy, healthy and together. I am so grateful for a husband who loves me and takes such good care of our family. I am grateful for parents who we love so much and enjoying being with. I am thankful for wonderful friends-those who we have known for years and those who we met through the wonderful world of adoption. I am so very thankful that my brother is home safely from Afghanistan. I am grateful that little Miss Lillie is home with her family this year-last year was spent rushing paperwork and waiting-now she is home with her sister and they share a bond that will never be broken. I am thankful that Pappy(Jodi's dad) is doing so much better and recovering with physical therapy. I am thankful that God is blessing our business and I have the chance to help Hal at work. I am very grateful to live in a country where we can worship freely and give thanks to God who has blessed us with so much more than I could ever deserve.

What about you? What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Kecia said...

My dear friend your heart is so blessed!
Love to come to your blog!

Here's what i am thankfull for:

Amazing parents,the are full of God's grace and love.

My sisters who most of the time are realy annoying... Buti ac't live without them!

My Brothers-in-law... God gave me the funniest ones ever!

For knowing that Joe is doing better... We're praying for him!

For Bekkah and Baby Kee's life...

And last but not least for your life and friendship... That means so much to me,even if just trough the cyber world. I feel blessed by you!

Love you in Christ!

Jodi said...

That was so sweet and from the heart! I am thankful that my Daddy is doing much better and is on the road to getting back home! I am thankful for my healthy husband and children - even if they do drive me crazy at times! I am thankful for my very best friend in the world - YOU and your family! Lord knows I am thankful for a much used washer, dryer, dishwasher and my Dyson vacuum!! HAHA HEE! I love you all and hope you have a HAPPY TURKEY DAY Y'ALL!