Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Gettys Talent Show











Last night Ashton sang in the talent show at Gettys Middle School. This child has way more confidence than I ever did at this age. She took to the stage like a pro and sang her heart out. It was spectacular! Unbelievable! She opened her mouth and blew us away! It was so awesome when the audience would start clapping and yelling while she was singing-She received 2nd place and we are so proud. I see American Idol in our future :) Papa says he is volunteering to take her since he has never been-he says he can picture her giving him all the credit for getting her there(of course BJ has plans too)
We are blessed with such a supportive family. The boys loved holding the signs that Nana made and Ashton had an arm full of flowers from Nana and Mema. I think she knows how proud we are of her! We are blessed! Way to go Ashton!

4 comments:

Kecia said...

Wow!!How cool! Congratulations Ashton!!

God bless you more and more!

Cayle said...

AH i want to see a video xD!

Debby said...

Wish we could have been there! Way to go Ashton!!

Jodi said...

You know how much I hated to miss my Ash singing! I am ever so proud of her! She really has a GIFT that is going to take her places if she allows it to. I think she will go far! Just gives me cold chills to think about it! Thanks for all your support with my Daddy and for the great Carolina Girl stuff. Capri's dinner was awesome when we were stuck in that ICU waiting room. I love y'all so much! Keep praying for Pappy!